Securing the right leadership in the real estate, construction and architecture industry takes a thoughtful, high-touch process to ensure new executives align perfectly with your mission. At the same time, a competitive market for talent demands an expansive search to discover the best possible candidates. The executive search firm team at Christopher Frederick delivers both by combining more than 30 years of recruiting experience with the industry’s largest talent database.
Our Executive Search Process
Although our firm has grown into one of the leading national executive search firms in the country, personal service has always been at our core. Christopher Frederick’s principal recruiter, Chris Hingle, individually qualifies, vets and builds relationships with top-tier candidates, saving our clients time and resources. We communicate continually, offering expert advice to both candidates and their new employers throughout and following the hiring process to ensure an optimal process. Further, our six-month guarantee is the best in the business, offering yet another assurance of our dedication to the highest hiring standards.
Our Proprietary Technology
Christopher Frederick’s proprietary talent database is the gold standard for recruiting executive talent in real estate, construction, and architecture. This premium database:
- comprises the industry’s largest number of highly qualified and gainfully employed mid- to C-level professionals—more than 600,000 in the nation.
- classifies industries into more market segments than any other digital network, allowing targeting of specific qualifications and skill sets.
- offers a more effective and efficient way to recruit than posting jobs.
- makes direct contact with targeted candidates for delivery of customized recruiting campaigns.
- powers a digital network that is constantly updated and expanded by a team of researchers using advance technology.
- provides a proven marketing platform for the promotion of candidates.
Our digital technology allows us to spend more time talking with interested professionals and evaluating those who offer the most promise, allowing us to fill your critical positions more efficiently.
From C-level leadership to advancement-minded managers and hard-to-find specialists, we can benefit any company in real estate, construction and architecture that is committed to hiring the best.
For more information on this unique executive search firm approach, contact us.